Friday, September 12, 2008

Husband Tag!



How fun thanks for the tag Adrienne......

1. Where did you meet? In High School
2. How long did you date before you were married? almost five years 2 in High School 1 year after High School and 2 years while he served his mission.
3. How long have you been married? It will be 11 years this November.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Mike always finds little ways to surprise me to let me know he loves me. Takes the afternoon off to spend with me you know little things like that.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? definitely his blue eyes (just check them out).
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I would have to say his commitment and loyalty to me and others you can always count on Mike.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Steph or hey babe
8. What is his favorite color? need we ask this if you just look at everything Mike owns RED would be screaming at you.
9. What is his Favorite food? Prime Rib
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and wrestling
11. When and where was your first kiss? after a High School victory dance in the High School parking lot.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Mike and I enjoy doing just about anything together going out on our Friday night date to traveling away somewhere fun together I love to be with him.
13. Do yo have any Children? yes 3 boys Braxton Carson and Carter
14. Does he have a hidden talent? yes Mike actually has a very nice singing voice
15. How old is he? 32 and more handsome than ever
16. Who said I love you first? can't remember but I am sure if you asked him he would say it was him.
17. What is his favorite type of music? can't name just one he listens to all sorts of different kinds
18. What do you admire most about him? He is an amazing husband and father he continues to fulfill all of my dreams as a husband. Mike is a good example of charity he is willing to to give of himself in so many ways and quit often without even being asked. He his a hard worker provides well for his family and never complains. Mike is loyal to all those he works and mingles with.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, if I show him.
20. I Tag: Chris, Mandie, Shayna, Jaclyn, Shannon

LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

this was fun to read! thanks.

Jonna said...

Fun Tag!
Happy Birthday Steph!! Hope your day has been great.

MJCastleton said...

To think....My cousin...the "HOTTIE!"