Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Out with the "RED "in with the "ORANGE"




Mike was so excited yesterday he went and traded in his Honda CRF450 for a KTM 505 just in time for camping this weekend. We all have Honda motorbikes Me, Braxton, Carson and Carter guess dad's going to stick out like a sore thumb when he's riding with us but owell he was excited and deserves it Mike works so hard and doesn't buy himself new thing very often but when he does let me warn you they aren't usually small that's for sure (just kidding). He spent some of the evening riding it around and giving all of us rides love you Mike....

5 comments:

Brandi said...

YEA! I hope that he loves it. Jason sold is bike this year and got a new one and it has turned out to be a horrible trade. This new bike he CAN NOT get it to run right!

If Mike is anything like Jason you really are not kidding when you said his purchases are big one! I think the older the man, the more expensive the toys...I can't keep up with him!

Jennica said...

Why is it that the things our hubbies love are so not cheap! BUt yes they do deserve it, so good for Mike. I imagine it's quite the site seeing all the Balmforth's out ridin dirt bikes.
Have fun ridin.

Jonna said...

Good for Mike! The one thing I've learned over the years, is that...if they have an outlet from stress once in a while....they come home much happier!!!! Enjoy that new bike.

Chris said...

Oh phooey!!! He's just spoiled...rotten!!! But I love him just the same!! Enjoy and be careful and don't wreck...I don't want Justin driving it!!!

Shayna said...

That bike is pretty snazzy!!! He does deserve it! Arent we all blessed to have hard working husbands! I thank Heavenly Father everyday!