Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mike!!!







Well it's not like Mike sits down and views my blog but I do want to WISH him a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and thank him for 11 great years of marriage. We have Defentily had our share of ups and downs but our good times by far weigh out the hard ones. Mike thank you for always loving me for supprting me in what ever I do for working so hard and providing for our family and most important for giving me three handsome sons you are my sunshine, my rock who always holds me up when I need it. I thank my Heavenly Father each and everyday that I have you. I look forward to many more year to come. I Love You so much.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yea!! You posted!! We missed you going to the movie {I'll go with you when you get home if ya want ~ I wouldn't mind seeing it again} and boutique but glad you are having fun!! Happy Anniversary!! Miss you guys!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Mandie said...

Happy Anniversay! We miss you tons! I have to say I will also go to Twilight with you and Chris if you want. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all

Also loved the little video the boys are so cute. Keep posting about your trip.