Monday, August 25, 2008

Muffins with Mom





Last Friday it was Muffins with Mom at Braxton and Carson's school it's always a fun morning where I get to go and enjoy eating a muffins and milk with them and to be able to check out their classrooms and visit with their teachers. Because I was in charge of getting fathers to come and serve muffins I quickly assigned Mike the job it was fun to have him there thanks honey. Upon visiting Carson's class I was able to view his first art project for the year check it out what do you think does it look like me? He did such a good job and was so proud of it he wrote the cutest note to me it made my day. I am so thankful for all 3 of my boys thanks guys for the fun morning.

6 comments:

Chris said...

See...you are so good at this!! Keep it up!!And I do agree, you do have three cute boys and one handsome hubby...just don't tell him I said that!!

Jonna said...

I was happy to see a post! I do realize how ultra busy you must be though. I think of you often in your very stressful calling! I love your layout, and the pictures are so darn cute.

Shayna said...

Yeah you posted!! I am so excited!! I have to agree with the other comments and say how cute your boys are! Hey you are perfect at making boys!!

Brandi said...

How fun!!! I am excited for those years. I really love the drawing of you. He really did a great job! How adorable is that. Your boys are so cute!!! (Keep up the posting!!!)

Chantri said...

What an artist you have got. He did a great job! I can't wait to be involved in fun things like that with my kids! You are such a fun mom.

Anonymous said...

Muffins with mom...what a great idea! And such a cute picture he drew!! Love little kid drawings!